Registration Night – August 21
The start of the school year is approaching fast. We are busy getting prepared for the start of another great school year. An important date for families in this preparation is Registration Night on Monday, August 21 from 5:00-7:00pm. We hope that all families will be present with us on this night. Here is what is going to take place.
5:00-7:00 In the Gym
- Meet our school nurse and turn in any necessary medical forms.
- Meet our orchestra and band instructors, learn about these programs, and consider signing up for lessons.
- Gather information from our Grace Parent Organization
- Sample sizes and order PE clothes (Grades 5-8)
- Provide size for your student’s Walkathon t-shirt
- Receive information about fall sports (cross-country and volleyball)
- Learn about Marla’s Lunch
- Complete Enroll Me if you have not already done so.
During this time classrooms will also be open for students and parents to see the room and meet their teacher. Teachers in Grades 1-6 are planning a short information session regarding school day logistics. They will do each presentation twice. Here is the schedule for these special meetings:
5:00 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades in their classrooms
5:30 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grades in their classrooms
6:00 New Parent Orientation in Fellowship Hall
6:30 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grades in their classrooms
PK, JK, SK, and junior high teachers will be in their classrooms from 5:00pm to 7:00pm but will not have any formal presentations. We are looking forward to seeing you all on August 21!