Walk With Grace on Friday, October 1
The 10th annual Walk with Grace walk-a-thon takes place on Friday, October 1. Money raised through Walk with Grace will directly support Christ-centered education at Grace School, including our fantastic fine arts programs and excellent extra-curricular activities.Donate online
Here's what parents need to know
• All students will walk regardless of pledges raised.
• Our goal is to raise $25,000
• Once again this year, students will also be collecting food and supplies for Beyond Hunger, the local food pantry.
• Parents are encouraged to volunteer — we need your help!
• The day of the walkathon, October 1, is a half-day for all students, with dismissal at 11:30am.
How to collect pledges
There are three ways in which your child can collect pledges:
1. Sign up to use PledgeStar, a user-friendly web-based system, which allows you to collect pledges from family and friends through email and the web. We’re encouraging every family to send out at least 10 emails using PledgeStar. Research shows that 60% of people who receive an email will donate – so the more people you send to, the more pledges you will receive.
2. Send a personalized pledge request letter to your friends and family. Here’s a sample letter to get you started.
3. Use the Pledge Form to record and collect pledges directly from friends and family.Sign up at PledgeStar