Our 12th annual Walk with Grace walk-a-thon takes place on Friday, September 29. Money raised through Walk with Grace will directly support Christ-centered education at Grace School, including our fantastic fine arts programs and excellent extra-curricular activities.Donate online
Here's what parents need to know
• All students will walk regardless of pledges raised.
• Our goal is to raise $25,000
• Students will also be collecting food and supplies for Beyond Hunger, the local food pantry.
• The day of the walkathon, September 29, is a half-day for all students, with dismissal at 11:30am.
• Parents! We need your help! Sign up to volunteer below.
How to collect pledges
There are three ways in which your child can collect pledges:
1. Sign up to use PledgeStart using the button below
2. Send a personalized pledge request letter to your friends and family (forms were sent home on Tuesday, August 29).
3. Use the sheet sent home on Tuesday, August 29, to record and collect pledges directly from friends and family.Sign up at PledgeStar